I believe in keeping things simple so have one basic package you can book ‘off the peg’ that will give you everything you need to provide you with a beautiful and creative wedding video which will give yourselves and your families a quality memory to last a lifetime.
If you want to chat then simply pick up the phone or drop me a message, we can even arrange a meeting where I can show you some samples and discuss your requirements.
I think you will find my prices very competitive compared with other companies offering similar, high quality wedding films.
Standard Package* £995 – Typically Includes:
- Creative shots of your venue
- Arrival of the couple and guests
- The Ceremony (Minimum of 2 cameras, subject to any venue restrictions, highlights of your ceremony are included in your feature film)
- Signing of the Register (this will be a mockup as filming the actual signing is not allowed)
- Filming your couples’ photoshoot/videoshoot
- Afternoon Reception and celebrations
- Speeches (Minimum of 2 cameras, subject to any venue restrictions, highlights of your ceremony are included in your feature film)
- Cutting of the Cake
- First Dances/Evening Reception (highlights of your first dance are included in your feature film)
- 1 USB flash drive in a presentation case, containing your 20-30 minutes wedding highlights feature film, this film contains highlights of you ceremony, speeches and first dance, all in glorious high definition. Also you will receive a 5 minute cinematic trailer for social media sharing with family and friends
- £300 deposit required for this package – This package assumes your first dance are concluded by 9pm
Each edited video production is produced in full high definition widescreen (16:9) and delivered on a high quality USB flash drive enabling you to watch your wedding time and time again. (other delivery formats are available including Blu-Ray disc, DVD and bundled Media Player options)
Add Bridal Preparations – £100/£175 (depending on location)
Add Guest video messages – £100
Add a DVD or Blu-Ray disc for an extra £75 (additional discs after this initial cost are £25)
Add all the raw footage from your wedding day £200 This is partially treated footage with live audio and contains shots not included in the finished film – you will need to supply a hard drive with 400GB of free space. The price includes return postage
Add image montage of couple ‘growing up’ set to music – £100
*Packages are based on weddings that commence after mid-day and conclude after your first dance which is assumed will be concluded before 9pm
*prices are based on a 1 hour travel time from postcode BD20 – an extra fee may be added for longer journeys, dependent on distance
*package prices are based on a set amount of hours spent filming and editing typical weddings, and therefore preview or sample copies are not available as part of the above packages.
Some venues filmed at recently
The Coniston Hotel near Skipton, Middleton Lodge near Darlington, Wooley Hall in Wakefield, Allerton Castle in Knaresborough, The Hospitium in York, Cubley Hall in Penistone, Rudding Park in Harrogate, The Priory Cottages & Barn near Wetherby, Rogerthorpe Manor near Pontefract, Hazlewood Castle between Leeds and York, Falcon Manor in Settle, The Parsonage Hotel in Escrick, near York, The Majestic Hotel in Harrogate, Ripley Castle, The Priory at Bolton Abbey, The Mercure Hotel in Bingley, Bolton Castle in Leyburn, The Bridge Hotel near Wetherby, Oulton Hall near Leeds, Wentrbidge House near Pontefract, Bagden Hall in Denby Dale, Bertie’s in Elland, St Mary’s Cathedral in Leeds, Swinton Park in Masham, Carlton Towers near Leeds, Hornington Manor near York, The Woodlands Hotel in Leeds, Mitton Hall near Clitheroe, Eaves Hall near Clitheroe, Ribby Hall Village near Preston, Hoyle Court in Baildon… and more Churches than I care to mention!